Parrolabs in a few Words
Parrolabs is a Nearshoring company located in Medellin Colombia. We provide top developers to US clients, mostly startups, to help them fast track critical development projects. Working at Parrolabs means you will always work on the coolest international projects with opportunities to switch from time to time and continue developing your profession.
As a Tech Lead you will be responsible for managing all processes inside of the Tech Department. The Tech Department consists of (among others) Developers, UX designers, QA Engineers and PMs and currently we have people working from 3 countries in Latin America. You will be managing the team remotely using modern technology.
- Demonstrate an understanding of team dynamics
- Reporting to Senior Management of KPIs
- Reporting of Issues to Senior Management
- Semi-Annual Performance Reviews of all Staff
- Responsible for Hour Reporting to clients as well as Senior Management
- Weekly contact with all clients (Scrum Meetings) as Client Manager
- Able to Organize the Team and Processes
- A good understanding of reporting of KPIs
- Sensitive to international cultures
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Scrum Board (e.g. Clickup, Jira, Trello), Hourly Reporting (e.g. Harvest / Clockify), Slack, Google Meet / Zoom.
- Understanding (either by training or work experience) of Web & Mobile Development processes and technologies
- Intermediate-Advanced English Level
- Intermediate-Advanced Spanish Level
What We Offer
- Market competitive Salary based on experience
- International Business Environment & Clients
- Opportunities for training (technical and professional)
- Liberal remote working policies (after initial training period)