Parrolabs in a few Words
Parrolabs is a nearshoring company in Latin America with an office in Medellín, Colombia. We provide top developers to North American clients, mostly startups, to help them fast-track critical development projects. Working at Parrolabs means you will always work on the best international projects with opportunities to switch from time to time and continue developing your profession.
As a Senior Developer, plan and develop software solutions using web technologies such as React JS and similar depending on the use case of the project. On the other hand, supervise and guide the developers in the projects that are involved.
- +6 years of experience in handling React Js, React Native, Gatsby, Next. js, Node JS
- Knowledge of: Groovy on Grails Framework
- Develop and maintain software projects focused on the frontend.
- Provide guidance and assistance to frontend developers when necessary.
- Translate PM requirements into concrete features for frontend developers.
- Verify that developers use good practices in each project.
- Mentor and train other developers on the team to help them learn and grow
- Advanced English Level (B2+)
- Advanced Level of Spanish (B2+)
- Scrum developer certification
- Skills required involving web development, back-end (data integration, APIs), and product engineering.
- University Level Education in Systems Engineering, Technology, etc
- Self-driven, Autonomous, Result-Oriented person
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Experience in organization strategies, communication and team management
- Experience in handling clients from the United States
- Excellent communication skills and consulting skills
- Experience working and leading in a scrum/agile environment, including participating in backlog grooming, code reviews, and design meetings
What We Offer
- MacBook Pro + Accessories
- Market competitive salary based on experience
- International Business Environment & Clients
- Opportunities for training (technical and professional)
- Working Remotely with colleagues from all over Latin America