Parrolabs in a few Words
Parrolabs is a Nearshoring company located in Medellin, Colombia. We provide top developers to US clients, mostly startups, to help them fast-track critical development projects. Working at Parrolabs means you will always work on the best international projects with opportunities to switch from time to time and to continue developing your profession.
As a front-end developer, you will be responsible for developing new user-facing features, determining the structure and layout of web pages, creating reusable code, optimizing page load times, and using a variety of markup languages to create the pages Web.
- Develop the user interface of a web page or a mobile application.
- Make responsive websites that look good in all resolutions and in all browsers.
- Give support to the websites already deployed.
- Be in permanent contact with the designers to contribute ideas that allow us to improve the functionality of the designs.
- Launch applications to digital stores (App Store, Play Store).
- Connection to the APIs for consultation and manipulation of data
- Test code and find bugs
- Advanced English Level (B2+)
- Advanced Level of Spanish (B2+)
- Verifiable work experience as a Front-end developer (2 years or more)
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Deep understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and implementation)
- Understanding of design aesthetics.
- Familiarity with software such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop, and content management systems.
- Excellent communication skills and consulting skills
What We Offer
- MacBook Pro + Accessories
- Market competitive salary based on experience
- International Business Environment & Clients
- Opportunities for training (technical and professional)
- Working Remotely with colleagues from all over Latin America